The GET Protocol is a blockchain-based protocol that is used by ticketing companies to completely merge the primary and secondary ticketing market. The protocol gives complete control over the sale and trade between ticket holder from the moment the first ticket is sold until the last ticket is scanned.
What Blockchain does GET Protocol use?
the Ethereum blockchain
Is GET Protocol on Coinbase?
GET Protocol is not supported by Coinbase.
What is GET Protocol? GET Protocol for Absolute Beginners
How do I invest in get protocol?
- Download Coinbase Wallet. …
- Choose a Coinbase Wallet username. …
- Securely store your recovery phrase. …
- Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees. …
- Buy and transfer ETH to Coinbase Wallet. …
- Use your ETH to buy GET Protocol in the trade tab.
What is the price of get?
The live GET Protocol price today is $2.10 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $84,803.52 USD.
What is the total supply of get tokens?
Total supply refers to the number of coins or tokens that currently exists and are either in circulation or locked somehow. It is the sum of coins that were already mined (or issued) minus the total of coins that were burned or destroyed.
GET Protocol – Putting an end to ticket fraud & scalping
How much is get coin?
About GET Protocol GET Protocol’s price today is US$1.52, with a 24-hour trading volume of $26,682. GET is +4.95% in the last 24 hours. It is currently -21.21% from its 7-day all-time high of $1.92, and 17.84% from its 7-day all-time low of $1.29. GET has a circulating supply of 11.39 M GET.
How do I buy get tokens?
- Check CoinMarketCap to see where you can buy GIVE Token and with which currencies. For each cryptocurrency, CoinMarketCap provides a list of purchasing options (also known as market pairs). …
- Pick a platform to make your purchase. …
- Make the purchase on your chosen platform.
Where does CoinGecko get price from?
The price of a cryptoasset is calculated based on the pairings available and collected by CoinGecko from the various exchanges for a particular cryptoasset. The price shown on CoinGecko for a particular cryptoasset is calculated using a global volume-weighted average price formula.
Get Protocol Deep Dive: Revolutionizing the Ticketing Industry with Blockchain Technology
How can I get free Eth?
To receive your free Ether (ETH), all you have to do is sign up for an account on Idle-Empire, answer a few paid surveys, watch videos, or complete offers and quickly redeem your points for Ether.
Which blockchain is better than Ethereum?
1. QTUM. One of the most promising contenders for Ethereum’s title is QTUM, a hybrid cryptocurrency technology that takes the best attributes of bitcoin and Ethereum before blending them together.
How do I get new crypto before listing?
Go to CoinMarketCap and search for Regular Presale. Tap on the button labeled “Market” near the price chart. In this view, you will see a complete list of places you can purchase Regular Presale as well as the currencies you can use to obtain it.
GET Protocol Roadmap Session
How do I get new crypto tokens?
- Register for an ICO through the project’s website. …
- Get Bitcoin or Ether. …
- Move your Bitcoins or Ether to a wallet you control. …
- Buy ICO tokens. …
- Participate in an ICO by sending your crypto to their address. …
- You get ICO tokens to your address.
What are NFT coins?
NFTs are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated. NFTs can represent real-world items like artwork and real estate. “Tokenizing” these real-world tangible assets makes buying, selling, and trading them more efficient while reducing the probability of fraud.
How do you buy coins on Blacktopia?
Go to CoinMarketCap and search for Bloktopia. Tap on the button labeled “Market” near the price chart. In this view, you will see a complete list of places you can purchase Bloktopia as well as the currencies you can use to obtain it. Under “Pairs” you’ll see the shorthand for Bloktopia, BLOK, plus a second currency.