SpookySwap is an automated market-making (AMM) decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Fantom Opera network. SpookySwap has a strong foundation with BOO as a governance token, diverse farms, a built-in bridge, limit orders, and user-centered services.
What is Boo token?
The BOO token is the tradable governance token of SpookySwap. In general, BOO tokens benefit holders when using the DeFi services of Spookyswap. For example, BOO can be locked for xBOO tokens to earn 0.03% of the platform’s trading fees.
SPOOKY SWAP $BOO VALUE ACCRUAL ON FANTOM
How do you get SpookySwap Crypto?
- Download Coinbase Wallet. …
- Choose a Coinbase Wallet username. …
- Securely store your recovery phrase. …
- Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees. …
- Buy and transfer ETH to Coinbase Wallet. …
- Use your ETH to buy SpookySwap in the trade tab.
How do I buy $boo?
- Step 1: How to create a Binance account: 1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en) …
- Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC) …
- Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Huobi. …
- Step 4: Depositing BTC to Exchange. …
- Step 5: Trade Spookyswap (BOO)
Spookyswap (BOO) Is Leading The Fantom (FTM) Ecosystem DeFI Charge
How do I buy FTM on SpookySwap?
Therefore, to trade on SpookySwap, users must have FTM in their FRC20 wallets. You can buy FTM on CEXs such as Binance and Coinbase then send it to Coin98 Wallet. Alternatively, you can receive free FTM tokens by joining Fantom Official Discord: Verify.
Where can you buy boo coin?
- Investing simplicity and and high interest rates: Gemini Exchange.
- Diversified investing needs: Robinhood.
- Trading platform and crypto selection: Coinbase.
- Membership ecosystem: SoFi Active Investing.
- User-friendly trading platform: Cash App Investing.
- Low fees: Binance.US.
SpookySwap Defi – BOO token overview
How do I connect Trust wallet to SpookySwap?
How do I connect my wallet to SpookySwap? Navigate to the top-left corner of the homepage to click on the “Connect Wallet” button. Then select the wallet you want to connect to SpookySwap in the modal. Approve the connection and your wallet will be connected.
What is FTM Crypto?
Fantom’s native utility token — FTM — powers the entire Fantom blockchain ecosystem. FTM tokens are used for staking, governance, payments, and fees on the network. There is a total supply of 3.175 billion FTM coins, with 2.5 billion in circulation as of March 2021.
Who is Fantom?
Fantom is a smart contract-supporting blockchain, powered by its native FTM token. Following a $40 million raise, Fantom launched its mainnet in December 2019. Its blockchain is fast and cheap, and in 2021 proved that it could support its own decentralized finance (DeFi) industry.